Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A great day it would've been if...

Today, on my jobs hour, I took two hour to go to my driving exam...for the 2nd time since I failed the first...damn you yellow lights!...Anyway, back to the point, all was going well, I didn't missed any drastic thing... well that was until I was on the verge of finishing my exam... I was too nervous and came close to roll on two person... at least the one that was evaluating me had breaks on her side too...but by making this damn error...I failed again!... So I have to wait three more week until I can retry. But It's not that bad since I actually only use my scooter during summer and that I was having a nice day at my job so it like cancelled each other. But I will surely ask my father for some practice to be sure to completly own the 3rd try of my exam! So, I got a pretty balanced day while, again, thinking of you know who all the time. Because of some unfortunate circumpstances, we can't actually see each other... I can wait as long as needed, even if my heart is heavy these days, I'll cope with it because I want to make sure nothing bad happens to her.

Have a good evening!
CymicX

No comments: