Saturday, July 30, 2005

4 free days and another person on our side.

Well, all is going pretty much nicely in my life. Today I learned that I got 4 days without working since there are a lot of people hired and that I decide to change my post at my job so they need time to rearrange my schedule. I can't say I complain, 4 days with free times on my hand is not refused, and It makes 4 free days to think about her...Yunie. I hope she'll be okay with the fact that I said the truth to my best friend(I didn't chose him as best friend for nothing y'know), I decided to because he already knew that we would go out together....yep, he really knows us more than we expected eh? But anyway, I told only him and him alone, he promised me to shut up...in fact he told me that he'll forget it to makes everyone happy so, don't have to worry about that^^. Anyway, yep, still more waiting until we'll be able to express our feelings freely but it's necessary...it may be hard for the start but the rest will be better, I can assure you that!

Have sweet dreams my little angel.
CymicX XXXXXXXX

No comments: