Monday, August 01, 2005

So much free time...and nothing to do.

Well, like I said in my last message, I have 4 free days..and it's getting really boring when you have not really much to do. Yesterday I've gone to the park for an hour while listening to my CD and singing when no one was around....I continued my new game's save, I chatted for an hour with my mother later in the night and after, I've gone through Megaman X again(I can't get tired of this game). Today I tried to go to the park again with my CD but there was too much kids around and I prefer to be alone when I'm in the park....well, there may be one person that I would like with me at the park but..eh, you know why I can't. So instead, I'm listening to my CD on the stereo in the living room since there's no one in the house aside me...but I'm used to that. The only thing that I may do this afternoon is to continue one of my character on Ragnarok Online(Online RPG) because I really need it for my other character's sake(I'm building a merchant/blacksmith). Anyway, to anyone who would read this, I'll be online all day so feel free to come talk to me.

Have a nice day.
CymicX ~Suki da yo Yunie~
XXXXXXXXX

No comments: