Thursday, August 04, 2005

Back to work...

So, this morning I've gone to the mall to do some shopping...and finnally decided to wit the store next shipment. I was searching for something to hang on my wall like a shield or something but it was or not at my tastes or too costly...so I'll wait.And on another subject, the character(In my RO game) that I was talking about in my last post, finally became a blacksmith this morning, now, only lving to do. Then from 4pm to 10h20 pm i worked...I was supposed to finish at 9h30 pm but there was too much people to close! ...Anyway, when I came back, I was going to go to the park to listen to my musics and eat something(I've skipped diner). But I changed my plan when I saw that my sister was there. Instead, i walked with her until we arrived at the park, and I told her about "you know what" since she was too worried about that I was depressive/emotional these days when I saw her in the morning to do nothing to explain. And don't worry on that too, she's keeping the secret, we can trust her^^. Anyway... I'm still making a countdown of days left until I'll be able to see my little angel/Yunie, there're really times that her presence would help me...but I'll continue to wait for the well being of the relashionship...

Good night!
CymicX XXXXXXXXXXX ~Can't stop thinking about you~

No comments: