Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The school, the frustration and the calm before the storm.


So, since the start of the week, school came back so...eh..well, even less free time. Anyway, now I have to go through an initiation for the whole week by looking like a nerd....yeah it's stupid... and because of that i will not be able to see Zero...Argh!...but there always saturday if I don't work, and I hope so since it would be one of the rare time where my mother is in town. It would then be easier to prensents her to my family..anyway. I had a pretty nice evening listening to some Chrono Cross remiexes and video...well that was until I heard of the news that I feared...my best friend's girlfriend left him(I sure hope she'll give me my Chrono Cross back soon...hrm, out of subject!)! I couldn't believe what I saw on my cpu screen! And for one of the rare time...I was in "Berserk" mode and I have gone straight to his house since I needed the full story and that i didn't wanted to let Protoman(my best friend, it's a name Zero found, and it's easier to use) alone...If it wasn't for him, I would've got a really hell of a time going through the situation when my ex left me... and hey, If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have got any girlfriend at all!! Because he introduced me to the gang, my whole life changed....anyway, I just came back and i'll be going to sleep soon. But I said to him to call me whenever he wanted, he's acting like he's okay and strong but hey...I've gone through this so I know that sadness will catch up to him sometime near soon...Oh and Zero, when you'll read this...I know you wanted to kick his ass but let's just keep these kind of jokes out for now...it's the first time for him to be left(since it was the other way around the three times before...but I'm sure you already knew that...)Anyway...I'm okay now, but still sad for him...

Have a good night...
Love ya my little angel
CymicX/X, xxxxxx

No comments: