Friday, September 02, 2005

X in berserk mode...You don't see that often!...


Yes, tonight i'm mad! Why you ask? Because, again of stupid no one other that Mr. Schedule!!!!
Because now I have to work Sunday and Monday, the only two days that I could have seen Zero but noooooooooooooooo! They have to screw all my weekend and my plans just to piss me off!!!!!... If at least it was possible to see Zero in the evening... But I doubt it'll be possible...at least not now... The only moment that would work would be tomorrow morning since I work from 2 to 6pm... I'll call her tonight if she's not online before 8pm. I'm tired that we can't see each other because of that stupid schedule.... now I just want to shoot something, destroy something, anything!!!!!!!!! If I can't contact her tonight.... things will fly!

Anyway, sorry for all this rage but I had to express it!
Love ya Zero!... But before I do something stupid, please contact me! (Yeah, I don't care saying Zero in this anymore)
X, xxxxxxx

1 comment:

tikamiha said...

X in berserk mode Video!!! Really worth seeing!
http://yetmorefun.net/mov.php?v=X_in_berserk_mode_Video