Sunday, September 04, 2005

Coming back to my normal self.


Well, everything's seems to be okay in my life now(except that i have to work on a holiday...argh!)... but I still feel cheap for the last post I made, after Zero gave me the whole reason...I felt like an idiot... Anyway, everything's seems to point out in a good direction for being able to see her wednesday, I'm very happy for that^^. I'm tired of seeing her in a sad mood and seeing me, there, not being able to do something directly...just talk... I really can't wait for wednesday, seriously!

Good night!
Love ya Zero!
X, xxxxxxx

1 comment:

CymicX said...

...Now you're talking like my mother!...she said the same thing when I explained her the situation...so it has to be right...right? Anyway, nice to know that Axl finally decided to do something, it was about time!... So about my day now, for one rare time, they made me finished working 30 min in advance!^^ So I was able to go with the family to bring my sister to the airport...yep, it has been 5 weeks so now she's going back... she gave me a little letter too, I placed it on display in my room^^. And about your training...you seem to get yourself hurt a lot these days... just try to be careful^^!

Hope to see ya wednesday Zero!
Love you very much too!
X