Saturday, September 03, 2005

Okay, now we really need to talk, I'm tired of being berserk!

So, another day at my job...while I had to "simulate" happiness with the customers since I'm mad deep inside...anyway. I just came back from my grandmother's house. I eated there while explaining my frustration everyone who was there... And my mother suggested an interesting idea. Zero...no, Lisa! You know I'm patient and I love you, and that nothing will change that but the way you say that you can't do this of that, it's almost like your chained into your room! I know that you don't want to go against your parents but you should really take time to discuss this whole mess, not only our relation but the thing that you can't go anywhere when it's not in the afternoon...I mean, how could you see Sigma if there was these over-strict rules? You have 17 years old! It's not normal at this age, that you almost can't go out! I mean, my parents where sure protective but they let me go out in at least in the weekend when I was still in high school, now I can pretty much go anywhere in the week as long as it doesn't affect my studies. I find that to be just not normal... yeah, I know that your parents may not trust me much but I would have to meet them to gradualy gain their trust no? I mean... I always have a lift at my disposal...well not in winter, for now, and that I could go at your house anytime of the week... Anyway, we'll seriously need to talk about that! My mother want a talk with you too but it will wait for next week since your privated of internet in the week...for reasons unknown to me.
Because if I'm going to work each weekend's afternoon, since I don't have control over my schedule, then it will be a very looooonngg wait...and I don't like being berserk!

Sorry for being so direct but I find this whole situation just wrong. But don't worry about my feelings, like I said nothing, I really mean NOTHING! will change my feelings toward you. I love you from the bottom of my heart, but I would like to be at your side more often!

Have a good evening, and please contact me.
Love you now, and forever!
X/CymicX/Michaƫl Rodier, xxxxx

No comments: