Thursday, September 15, 2005

A nice week indeed.


Well, sorry for the lacks of update recently but anyway... it has been a nice week. First nice thing to happen, I finally got my driving licsence!!! Now that that taken care of, a lot of things will change!... Well, what i mean is that I will be able to go whereever I go at any seasons^^. Me and Protoman celebrated that by a trip to our favorite video games store(EBGames).. well Proto bought nothing but I now have 3 more games to my library: Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories(GBA,RPG), Megaman Legends(PSX,Platform/Adventure) and Radiata Stories(PS2, RPG)... it is one of the reason I didn't update earlier..hehe, I'm a gamer after all so... Anyway. Another nice thing to happen, Zero managed to call me thuesday!!^^. I was surprised since she usually can't call during the week so...anyway, it was a NICE surprise^^. We talked for two hours...even if she was supposed to only use the phone for one...but anyway... We talked about a lot of various things...ah, crazy stories^^loll Well, It's always nice to know more about eachother.
Anyway, now tomorrow, I'll do my usual trip to my job after school, to see if I'm working sunday or not, I really hope that it will be the "not"^^

Love ya Zero, my little angel!
Have a good night!
X, xxxxxxx

No comments: