Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The kind of day that I would like to have much often!


Yes, a happy post! If you don't why i'm happy, it's obviously because you didn't read my blog at all! Yep!^^ I've been able to see Zero today! Like always, I was waiting near the tree before my house when she arrived. Today, I mostly helped her with her MMX7 game...and of course, I was getting hugged while doing so, not that I complain^^!(I don't remember after which stage but, we passionatly kissed eachother... and let's say that there was "This" part of my brain that decided to react...*slap himself*, why are you talking about this X?!). Also, She gave me a close-up of X that she drew for me yesterday(or before, don't know)! I placed it on the wall in front of my computer so that I'll see it all the time^^. She gave me some mangas too! But I'll read them before going to bed, like I always do with books. And I now started to decorate my room with Megaman pictures, I now wonder why I didn't do that before...Anyway. I moderated Protoman's forum too by updating the XP scores, he asked me to do it last night. Now I'm in a state of, what I like to call, "Overdrive'd Happiness", so no much things can change my mood now!^^

Love you like crazy Zero! I spent a truly great and nice day with you^^!
Good evening!
X, xxxxxx

No comments: