Saturday, September 24, 2005

Love and happiness all over the place!!!


Okay, to make things short, it's one of the happiest day of my life!!! Why you ask? Well, you see it's been one month today that me and Yugel are officially a couple and let's say that I had a simply WONDERFUL gift!!!! Remember the time when I posted the something about a passionnate kiss...well, in the time, Yugel wasn't really ready for that so we waited.... And guess what happened today? This time it's me who have been caught off-guard...she made the move...I DON'T COMPLAIN AT ALL but it really caught me by surprise, a really nice surprise though^^. Anyway, I coudln't help but smile all day, even at my job I was always smiling!!! And I screamed of joy in the car when I was going back home....yeah I know! I'm crazy!! And in love over the head^^!!! Anyway, gonna see her tomorrow so how could I be more happy? eh?^^

Have a nice evening!
Love you like crazy Yugel!!!
X, xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: