Sunday, October 02, 2005

Again, a day and err...night to remember...


Sorry for the late update, had a lot on my mind these past days.........errr! Anyway, I spent a pretty nice week, not a single exam to do so...^^. Yesterday was a beautiful day too. In the morning I helped my father to remove the old roof of our garage, it took us about 2 hours. And for the rest of the day, I spent it with Yugel^^. She showed me some of the enemies that were gonna have in the fic she's writing, one word...they're annoying and crazy! So perfect for the role^^. After that I helped her to go through Chrono Cross and finish it, and to be rewarded by thanks and a nice credit music that I'm listening right now^^. As for the evening, that's where I'll have to shut myself up, yep, nothing to say there^^...err...Anyway, I gotta go to work in like 20 minutes, but that doesn't bother me much after the nice day I got yesterday^^! And as for the pic... now it have an all new meaning isn't it Yugel?(X, stop that, NOW!)

Have a nice day!
Love you to no end Yugel, my little angel!
X, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: