Monday, October 31, 2005

X the White Mage.


Yep, another REALLY late update this time...sorry^^! Anyway, spent a great week-end like always(I don't think it would ever be bad with Yugel at my side!). We mostly video-gamed all weekend long playing MMX8 and FFVI most of the time^^. And now today's the day we can cosplay without looking like fools! Yeah!! Talking of that, right now I'm writing this while wearing my White Mage costume, and I'm gonna go to Cegep a little earlier than my course just to see how others are dressed and if anyone's gonna recognize me in this outfit...well I'm sure some will, if they see me that is! And tonight I'm going out dressed as Sora with Zero, or should I say Rikku with me. I'm sure it'll be weird but really funny^^. Anyway I'll end here for now. Have a nice spooky/funny day!^^

Love ya Yugel! xxxxx
X(aka "The local White Mage")

No comments: