Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Nothing to do but to think, read and wait...

Well, another week with the same schedule as the last week so, no work until Thursday. These days I'm often going to the park to listen to my musics and to think, and today i took a little walk after that. And too, I'm playing my good'ol MM games a lot often these days, like I said, i can never tire of playing these. And this night, I spent most of my time reading...yes reading! I'm mainly reading some of the thousands of MMX Fanfics on Fanfictions.net. Tonight I read one which title was "Protoman X", I read the whole eleven chapters, and I can't wait for the next to be updated! But I might continue to search for more interesting fanfics tomorrow, reading really makes time go faster!...Anyway, like every day since 2 weeks ago, I'm thinking a lot about Yunie(that i call my little angel)... but at least there's only one week left before we'll finally be able to hold eachother in our arms so... I'm still not in the greatest of mood but I'm not depressed either^^. Anyway...time to go to sleep soon...I'll go take a shower and after I'll go directly to bed and tomorrow I'll surely be reading more fanfics or whatsoever...I'll find someting to be busy.

Have a good night!
CymicX XXXXXXXXXX

No comments: