Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A long due update...where 5 is the lucky number!


Hi all! Sorry for taking a month before updating again...anyway, let's get to the point. I spent very nice holiday times(compared to last year...err...anyway) in the company of my dear Yugel. I'm really happy she liked her gift, and surprised that both gifts theme was the same...freaky! Err...anyway! The only moment I didin't liked much during holidays was to be at my home with my whole Signas's side of the family...30 people is really too much! New year's eve was nicer though, I spent the day at Yugel's house. I was really happy to go through the new year with her^^. But the best days of all was, with no doubts, the week-end we spent at Alia's house in Quebec! Yugel and me are really having more affinity with her than with Signas. We spent the week-end visiting, shopping, cooking, watching movies and so on. I really can't wait to spend more time there with Yugel this summer^^. On the road back to my home, we wrote a fic involving the caracters of my fics and a guest character( who's also annoying btw). Two days later, Yugel finally passed the test to get her hunter S-rank(or getting her high-school diploma). What a relief to lear, the day after, that she succeeded^^, I'm really proud of you my lil'angel! As for the last weed-end, it may sound weird but I was having a strnge kind of virus...(No way I'm explaining). But I'm okay now. I'm going back to school next week, oh yeah, forgot to say that I successfully finished all of my first semester courses. Now time for the second round!! And one of the most important thing today, it's our 5 months celebration today for Yugel and me! And still aiming for "until the end"^^. I'm so happy!!!!! Anyways, I got to go now, see ya all next time!

Love ya like crazy my lil'angel!
CymicX/X, xxxxxxxxx
~Five months of pure happiness with you^^~

No comments: