Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I swear...one day...I'm gonna blast them!


Yeah...been a while since I didn't feel angry and a little down... Oh, it was really a nice day and all; I started my winter semester today, everything's seems to be going well on that side. It was good to see the group again this morning. Anyways... it's not where it's going wrong... It was on the supper...probably one of the worst one(No, I'm not talking about the food there).I talked about how I would need my school books and a moveable-hard drive and Signas lamented again that I still didn't found any job and was comparing me to other people, and he continued by lamenting on how he didn't understood that I could spend a whole day in my room without going out much and how yugel and me spend the whole day there...and like always, Wily added that Yugel will surely be tired of only being in my room and that it would not last....ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Okay! I'm pissed off! First, Signas, YES,I know that my car will not last forever in this state, I know that I need to find a job soon, that's what i'm going to do tomorrow since I have only one course! And I'll continue to search! But damn! Stop going out on me! Second, I'm sure you'll not undertand but I'm really feeling better when I'm in my room! I like to be alone there!!!... That's where we're really different! I like being calm and in peace dammit! And as for Wily....Just plain SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!! I think I'm the best placed to know if Yugel is alright or not! Yeah, I often asked her if she was happy even if we didn't go out much these days... Always receiving the same answer each time:"Did you heard me complain!?"(Btw Yugel, tell me if you really wanna go out somewhere). So Wily, mind your own business and stay out of my relationship!!!!....Phew! It really helps to let that all comes out... It was bugging me for quite a while!(X: Wow...Cy...I know it helped you to go all out like this, but don't do that too often...It's scary! Cy: Yeah...sorry buddy^^!) Anyways...I'm feeling a little better now^^, I was planning to call Alia tonight....But I couldn't find the other phone...oh well, it's probably better that way, I don't want to worry her! Well, now I'm feeling better...But I still want to get my buster and toast Signas and blast Wily away... I'll stop there for now.
Have a good evening!
Love ya Yugel, my lil'angel!
CymicX/X, xxxxxx
~Going berserk can help once in a while....~

1 comment:

CymicX said...

Yeah i know, parents can be really annoying when they want to(Even If I don't consider Wily a member of my family). Just wait, when we'll get our own place, we'll be cleared of that! But try to stay on the good side while waiting...please. Violence won't solve anything(Yeah I know I talking like X).

CymicX/X
~Trying to cheer up Zero, for not getting him maverick!~