Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The usual late update^^.


Yup, 2 months since I didn't updated...I know, I don't do it often, sorry^^. Anyway, recently it's been my 7th month with Yugel and all is still going along well. Next weekend it's gonna be her birthday...I already have the thing in mind but I must find some time in the week to spend on it! It's not gonna be much but I'm sure she'll appreciate it^^. All's going well in school too...nothing much to add on that... And yeah, i'm still jobless... And Signas and Wily are always remembering it to me...I KNOW DAMMIT....I know that I don't send a lot of cvs but damn...I have school works to do to ya know?! And in my book, school come before finding a job...Anyway, i'm gonna send 2 or 3 CVs this week and maybe check the job bank at school like Alia suggested...She really misses me sometime...To be honest, she misses to both Yugel and me...Anyway, enough with the depressive stuff! Since Sunday,I listen about 20 times to a remix I downloaded(From the game Sonic & Knuckle)...I'm not even tired of hearing it!! Well...it prooves that it's a great one^^. And sometime in the week, Kingdom Hearts II is coiming out...I can't wait for the shop to call me for the copy I pre-ordered!!...Even If I promised Protoman not to start it until he'll be there...And I'm going to see him Thursday night so...I'll just have to wait 1 or 2 days before playing it...I can last until then^^. Well, that should do it for now! See ya next time!

CymicX/X
~It's nice to have a stressless week!~

No comments: