Wednesday, July 12, 2006

No, I'm not dead! Stop freaking!


I know I know... You surely must be asking somethign like, "Where the hell have you been!?" and "It's been ages since you last uploaded!", sorry for the long waiting^^. So... where to start?... Well, first, I finally found myself a job at the grocery store not so far from the house, I work as a Grocery Clerk which means, puting the things on the shelves, facing them etc. Which means no more Wily or Signas on my back too^^, so relieving! Anyway, all's still going wonderfully with Yugel(I still love her with all my soul) even if she misses me because, since we both got a job, we have to deal with our schedule first... It will be our 11th month next week...Which mean our first year is coming soon!...I still wonder what I could plan for that day but...even If I work! We'll have to see eachother at all cost! Already one full year... I still remember the first day we made our couple official on the 17th of August last year... Sigh... Time's going fast, that's for sure! Anyway...I'll go to bed soon...I'm worn-out from the job(5pm to 11pm today)... Bass: Hey! I want to talk too! Cy: Never on THIS blog buddy! Nothing coming from you in public! Bass: Awww... Cy: Anyway, see ya now and good night!

CymicX/X/Bass

No comments: